1. We place an emphasis on the concept of values that food is a bounty of nature and
that man is a part of nature. We act in order realize a society where our relationship
with nature is treasured and one in which we can live with peace of mind.
2. We are particular about people more than “things.” By bringing back the relationship
between production, distribution, and consumption that was once fractured, we are
rebuilding the relationship and connections between people.
3. By re-examining our eating habits, we aim to consider the lifestyles of people around
the world and to live in harmony.
4. Rather than tentative, quick solutions, we aim to create a life that leads to a
5. We pursue cooperation with organizations and individuals with similar aspirations that
goes beyond minor differences.
Copyright © 関西よつ葉連絡会 2005 All Rights Reserved.